Friday 11 September 2020

Basketball!!!!!!

Add caption

 On Wednesday we had been doing our Kiwisport which is Basketball and our coaches are Ronan and Mikey. My favourite team is the...... CLIPPERS!!!!!!! And they taught us four moves the first move was the crossover and the second move was through the legs. The third move was  in and out and the fourth was behind. We also had to be in partners my partner was the Fabulous Faith. And we had to try and balance the two balls. Then after that we had to throw the ball two the other partner with ONE hand. We failed a few times the we got used to it. We did another one and then the challange began. . .     Entertainment group Rank unveils its strongman for the 21st century... but  what's happened to the original gong (and isn't this one a bit small)? |  Daily Mail OnlineDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the winner of the challenge get's $20!!!!!!!!!!! And that's all from me now blog ya later!!!!

Best 43+ LA Clippers Basketball Logo Wallpaper on HipWallpaper | Basketball  Emoji Wallpaper, Best Basketball Wallpapers and Sick Basketball Wallpapers

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora my name is laila ,I’m from Ahipara School. I enjoyed the part when you told me about your favorite basketball team my favorite player is Kobe Bryant Kobe is a american basketball player but then he died in a helicopter crash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Eli I liked how you said who your favourite basketball team is, my is the lakers.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.