Wednesday 15 September 2021

Alien Name!!!!!

 Alien Name!!!

Ok so first of all I know the title is a bit weird but anyway IT IS THE END OF THE WEEK!!!!!! And  as we all know we were back in lockdown 2 or 3 weeks ago and we are back to online work. Speaking about online work some of our reading work was very fun and entertaining. So this task was called My planet! But I decided to change the name a bit but now that I think of it it dosen't sound that great HAHA! But anywho here is the main point of my blog so today for our blog we have something I haven't done before so YEAH! So I am going to write this as a procedural text like the kind of text you would find in like cook books! So yah! Wish me luck and here I go!!

My Planet

This is great for occupying yourself during lockdown and testing your ability of . . . ALIEN DESIGN.

Requirements:

Paper (Non grease and baking paper is good)
Pencil or pen 
AND THATS ALL!!

Steps:

Step one:

Get your paper and fold it long side


Step two:

Write our name in big curvy and swirly letters.


Step three:

Fold the paper and face it up to a window then join the lines so it makes an alien type of shape!

Step four: 

Draw whatever you want around it and then enjoy your alien!!! 




4 comments:

  1. Great post Arielle!

    I like how you have included the image showing which way to fold the piece of paper. Glad to hear you are enjoying your school work. What was the name of your planet and alien?

    Keep up the fantastic work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Arielle
    Great procedural writing. You have explained very clearly what you need to do. I would love to see an image of your completed alien. If you did take a picture perhaps you could add it. Ka pai.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Arielle! My name is Naomi and i am from Pt England school <3 This blog post was amazing and interesting! I can't wait to see more amazing blog post from you UwU I love how you put in the piece of paper, it was creative <3 I also like how you were detailed with your sentences! However, i saw this sentence i think it needs a bit of fixing on. Fix up: IT IS THE END OF THE WEEK!!!!!! I loved how you were super excited but, that sentence was in caps and i think you should change it later when you see this comment! Keep on working hard UwU Love this blog post :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Arielle. What great instructions you have written to make an alien. I am going to follow them and see what my alien looks like. Do you think this would be an easy enough task for the junior children to do? The reason your instructions are so good is that they are: clear and precise and the steps are in order. I would love to see the finished product! Miss Lane

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.