Wednesday 27 October 2021

Writing DAY 2 PLANNING OUR FABLE

 TALOFA!!! And welcome back so today I am back with another Writing task which was planning our fable this is what I came up with:

 

Wednesday- Planning 

Moral lesson: Telling the truth 

 

How I plan to teach the moral lesson in my fable: The Main character will be lying about a dangerous animal and yells for help just to get the animals out out their homes and steal the food. Then at the end when they want help all the others are gone and the main character is all alone.

 

Characters (At least 2): Dog Cat Chicken Fish

 Well here is a challenge I want you to read my last post and to read over and try do write a fable or just tell me in the comment and if you can send me your blog link well that's all from me today ALOHA!!!!!!!!

 😀😊👍😷

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Arielle. I can mostly follow you plan, good moral to the story. I’m not sure why the text keeps going right across the page? Is the font perhaps? Try another to see if it helps. Your characters will need a setting. I’m looking forward to reading your fable. Keep up the great mahi

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.