Tuesday 26 October 2021

Writing Fables

 You might be wondering? (Or not wondering) What in the mother nature world is a fable? Well I'm glad you didn't ask! Here is my little description:

My understanding of a Fable: 


A fable is a fictional story. A fable usually has a moral (Like a point to the story) . It could be about how not to listen to what everyone else has to say or how to look for the good side of life and not the bad. Everyone has there own history sometimes history can be part of a fable. When I first heard of a fable I thought "This has nothing to do with me!" But now whenever I feel insecure or like I'm all alone I make my own fable! 

 

I didn't really understand what the point of a fable was but now I do with the help of my teacher Miss L!!!!!

 

 

Here is a fable for you to read!

https://www.studentuk.com/2016/07/20/the-shepherd-boy-and-the-wolf/

 

https://www.studentuk.com/category/fable/ 

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Arielle. Well done on understanding most of what a fable is. Remember the characters being animals is a key part. I liked your comment about looking for the good side of life. Ka pai ! Keep up your awesome online learning.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.